Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

Making good friend

Whenever you make a new very good friend, do you wonder why this person didnt come into your life before? Well, i always do! I always find it amazing, the way we come across total strangers at various stages of our life and then all of a sudden or over a course of time they become so close to you that sometimes you cannot imagine your world without them.



I keep thinking then, how would my life have been if this same person had come into it much earlier? Wouldn't i have had much more delightful moments? All those days spent doing nothing could have been much more eventful!! But i guess everything happens in its own time and place and you meet people only when you are destined to do so!! I only hope my destiny makes me meet many more such wonderful people! :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]